Thicker menu icon, side slide navigation sub menu expanded by default or clickable menu items

Hi, I have 2 things which are all in the menu category:

1. Do you think its possible to make the menu (hamburger) lines a little bit thicker?
2. I need the side slide menu either to have the sub menus open or open on clicking the word, because right now it is just opening by clicking the little + sign.

Here is the link to the site: http://www.lorenhold.no/

Thanks so much!
Yannick

Comments

• Hi,
    1. This is an icon, and it looks only like this. To change it you would have to edit the theme files and upload your own icon or image to replace it.
    2. Clicking on the "+" icon is the only sollution for now.
    There is also no css to open the submenus because it will get overwritten on start by the JS controlling the menu.
    thanks
  • heyhey, 

I actually just did it, check the site, I managed to make just a click on the name instead of the +

but the menu icon should be always possible to change because sometimes u have backgrounds or clients who want it bigger or thicker... so please think of maybe putting this option in future updates!

thanks
    Yannick
  • Well, we are glad you managed to do this. We will think about implementing that.
    thanks
  • thank you for the fast response! I know that non-developers could mess up the code if you give them solutions like this so I understand that u would say its not possible, but for the future u can easily just tell me if yes or no and if so, then just let me know which files to edit etc...

thanks!
    Yannick
  • Hi, to yyyannick19, how did you solve the problem with the clicking on the name ? Thanks.