Revolution Slider Error: You have some jquery.js library include that comes after the revolution

Hi

I have done a clean Install of Wordpress and Betheme, imported the BeBuddy Theme and installed all Plugins. Imported BeBuddy slide to into Revolution Slider and i got this error message on Revolution Slider:

Revolution Slider Error: You have some jquery.js library include that comes after the revolution files js include.
This includes make eliminates the revolution slider libraries, and make it not work.

To fix it you can:
    1. In the Slider Settings -> Troubleshooting set option: Put JS Includes To Body option to true.
    2. Find the double jquery.js include and remove it.

What do i need exactly to do to bring it to work?

Many Thx
Ricardo

Comments

• Hi,

please send us link to page where you got this error so we can have a look on it.
  • edited June 2016
    novosimpulsos.com/index.php
  • Have done again a clean install, activating RevSlider i get this message:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'No captions.css found! This installation is incorrect, please make sure to reupload the Slider Revolution plugin and try again!' in /volume1/Web/novosimpulsos.com/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/functions.class.php:16 Stack trace: #0 /volume1/Web/novosimpulsos.com/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/operations.class.php(1179): RevSliderFunctions::throwError('No captions.css...') #1 /volume1/Web/novosimpulsos.com/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/operations.class.php(1192): RevSliderOperations::getCaptionsCssContentArray() #2 /volume1/Web/novosimpulsos.com/wp-content/plugins/revslider/public/revslider-front.class.php(379): RevSliderOperations::importCaptionsCssContentArray() #3 /volume1/Web/novosimpulsos.com/wp-content/plugins/revslider/public/revslider-front.class.php(197): RevSliderFront::createTable('revslider_slide...') #4 /volume1/Web/novosimpulsos.com/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(617): RevSliderFront::creat in /volume1/Web/novosimpulsos.com/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/functions.class.php on line 16
  • Now i have installed an older version of be theme and rev slider ant it works as suppose to... so you guys need to take the newest release back because it does not work properly
  • I have the same issue.  I purchased the theme today and get the exact same issue.
  • We can't because recent version of Revolution Slider need to be included as always. We can only forward your request to plugin's author and that's all we can do in this case as the plugin does not belong to us. BTW It's weird that two of you got this problem.
  • I have this issue now also with the new versions of betheme and revslider
    I have had themepunch looking at the site today and they seem to have drawn a blank

• @RobertBBrain Did ThemePunch found anything? Did you also tried to remove plugin files via FTP and upload the newest one from package?
  • edited May 2018
    We are also facing same issue
  • ritukantojha
    This topic is very old. Please explain your issue and attach links as well as screenshots.
    thanks
  • edited January 2019

• hey,
    this is a plugin that is not longer available in the wordpress plugins.
    You can download it as a zip file and install. here is the link:
    thanks