Muffin builder not working on woocommerce shop page

Hello,

I'm having an issue where my content that I made with the muffin builder on the woocommerce shop page is not showing in the front end. 

The standard woocommerce shop page just shows articles. So with the muffin builder I've added a section with a column (just some text) a divider and under this the shop slider. I want this to be on the top of this page and then under that the normal products that come standard in with the woocommerce shop page. But my content isn't showing up.

If I just the standard wordpress content editor I can add text, images or whatever and this will show up on top of my shop page. 

Is it not possible to use the muffin builder for this specific woocommerce page?

Comments

• HI,
    sorry but you cannot use the muffin builder on single product pages, they are generated by the plugin.
    thanks
  • Hi,

Thanks for the respons. I'm not talking about single product pages. I'm talking about the default product page. I think by default it's called 'shop' when you install woocommerce. It's also there in the pages so it's an actual page.

And I can edit it using the standard wordpress editor but not with muffin builder.

• The default product page should be not edited, like the blog page it will populate automaticaly.
    You just need to set it up in the woocommerce plugins.
    thanks
  • Is there a reason why? Because you can edit it with the standard wordpress editor. 

• Sorry but I missunderstood you.
    The general shop page cannot have the muffin builder activated.
    It was disabled in the theme files.
    thanks

• Can I activate it myself in the theme files? 

It would be a huge help. I edited the shop page now with the standard wordpress editor but the muffin builder is a lot nicer to work with. 
  • What you ask for, requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact your web developer. Item Policy says:
    Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio
    Thanks