Color Change to Contact Form and Search Backgrounds

Is there a way in the BeTheme Options to change the input field background for Contact Form 7 and the Search Box?

I couldn't find a Colors Option to do this.

I was able to change the Contact Form 7 styling by adding .wpcf7-form CSS code to the Custom CSS page. Is this the best way to do it?

How do you change the input field background on the Search Box? Also how to you remove the search box from the Demo Home page? 

Comments

• Hi,

recently, we added an option to change colors on forms under Theme options > Colors > Forms section. If you don't have this section, you need to update theme then.
  • It doesn't work for me either. Added the styling in the CSS, changed the input color in theme options. It still shows the default Media theme color.
  • Alright, I found the error. It was the pre-loaded custom CSS' fault:

/* Form */
    input[type="date"], input[type="email"], input[type="number"], input[type="password"], input[type="search"], input[type="tel"], input[type="text"], input[type="url"], select, textarea, .woocommerce .quantity input.qty {
        background-color: #0bd9b3;
        border-color: #127f6c;
        border-width: 1px;
        box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);
        color: #ffffff;
    }
    input[type="date"]:focus, input[type="email"]:focus, input[type="number"]:focus, input[type="password"]:focus, input[type="search"]:focus, input[type="tel"]:focus, input[type="text"]:focus, input[type="url"]:focus, select:focus, textarea:focus {
        background-color: #0bd0ab !important;
        border-color: #117664 !important;
        color: #ffffff;
    }
  • Hay, I have same problem with this case, I can not change the style of search/form, and I dont understand with css editing above. Can you help me? This bellow is the image of my search/form

imageThank you...

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks