Can't activate the Slider

Hello Support,

I've already buy a BeTheme which says revolution slider included but slider required a activation key which I've entered same as purchase code (same has been shown in plugin site for how to activate) But somehow it's not working for me!! Same issue I've for Layer slider too!! can you please help me?

Also many slider type are missing in zip file you have provided! it has basic option only?

Comments

• Hi,

purchase codes (license keys) are not included for plugins which are bundled into the theme. It’s because of Themeforest license & agreements. This applies to all themes of course. However, there is no need to use this code because the plugins are fully functional without it.

Something like “Free” version of a plugin does not exist. All bundled plugins are included with extended licenses and users can use these plugins within the theme without needing to purchase them separately. This is standard and according to ThemeForest rules.

From the version 20, we have introduced a new way of installing sliders. Now, when you install a pre-built website, the slider is imported automatically. You can also import them without installing the pre-built website.
    Here is a screenshot for better understanding:
    http://prntscr.com/h85ybi

If you do not see this option, please make sure that revolution slider is installed and active. Also, the version of your theme must be 20.0 or more.Thanks
  • Thank you Pablo (y)