Creative Menu on mobile

edited June 2018 in Menu / Mega menu
Hello Muffins!

I have made all the efforts I could to find a solution to some problems I encounter with the CREATIVE MENU.
1. while on a big screen I can see the menu and the submenus, including a Mega Menu, I am not able to find a solution in order to see all that on mobiles. If there is no way, I have to change the whole thing with something else. I need your advise on this
2. how comes that on my mobile I cannot see the description text of the menu items, that I can see on my computer screen? 
3. same problem with the action bar that is not visible on a computer screen and I am not able to remove on mobiles (and actually I haven't done anything lately that could make it visible on mobiles, nothing intentional at least)

You can have a look at my creative menu on the right side: 

thank you as usual
valeria

Comments

• Hi,
    First off all, update BeTheme to the newest version.
    1. This is not possible, you cannot have creative menu on mobile.

2. It cannot be changed because it is another menu loading on mobile.

3. Sorry, but Creative Header does not have Action Bar to display.

Thanks
  • I am afraid there is something not exact there.
    Here are the screenshots of the action bar activated on mobiles that I mentioned above.
    As you can see I have an Action Bar on my mobile. 
    How do I get rid of it?
    Thanks

• I FOUND WHAT THAT IS.
    It's a text to be inserted in a widget.
    Must be something included in the latest release, because it has never been there before.

I would suggest to inform us somehow when you do this kind of changes, or it can turn out to be a terrible waste time to figure out what is causing the unwanted feature...

Thank you anyway
    ciao!

• No... unfortunately I have removed the content but the white triangle ONLY ON MOBILES is still there. How can I remove it please? 
  • HI,
    this is not the action bar, this is the sliding top.
    You can disable it in theme options>header&subheader>extras.
    cheers
  • HI,
    this is not the action bar, this is the sliding top.
    You can disable it in theme options>header&subheader>extras.
    cheers
  • Great, solved!

thank you