Muffin Builder is Trash! How do I turn it off?

I have had it with Muffin Builder.  It's like being used to driving a Ferrari (WPBakery) and being forced to drive a Pontiac.  A Pontiac that has four flat tires and handles like a bicycle in wet cement.  How do I completely remove Muffin Builder and just use WPBakery for all of my pages?  I can't do this anymore. It's slow, it takes forever to load/save/publish/update.  The interface is cumbersome and extremely vanilla.  

Does anyone know how to completely remove Muffin Builder from my BeTheme site?  I never want to use it again. 

Comments

• Hi,
    you have to take in consideration that WPBakery is a page builder and nothing more. We create a whole theme with hundreds of options. The WPBakery page builder plugin is has only one purpose and it is page bulding so ofcourse it will be more advanced.
    You can disable the Muffin Builder in theme options>global>advanced
    thanks

• hi, i'd like to disable/remove the muffin builder too and switch back to visual composer.
    However all I have under theme options>global>advanced is this: https://imgur.com/a/QQE7bRM
    What do i toggle/switch off?
  • In Theme Optons > Global > Advanced, on the top.

You have to change Content Display Order to Wordpress editor at beginning of the sentence.
    This same with Builder Visibility, change it to HIDE for Everyone.
    Now, you won't have Muffin Builder.

Cheers.
  • WPBakery- Ferrari??? Guys - may be something wrong in the world, but yours ferrari - too slow and bulky ) I use Muffin for a long time - it like a rocket, and I can do the very complex visualizations. All at live sites. Quick and clean. And the question about remove... What about to look through Be options - the first sections - you will find all there.
  • Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate it.
    cheers