Muffin Builder cuts long page content

edited June 2018 in BeBuilder
Hi! you now - meet this issue first time for 3 years... The matter is as follows: I have dev site here: http://clc.to/4v8A0A
This is the main page - and it is long enough (many elements, the page is made with Muffin Builder). All is working perfect.
I moved it to customer's live site (did it a lot of times before). Expected that all will be without problems.
That and was for the first time - the site stared to work without problems. But... till the first page update. I updated the main page and... some content disappeared. Which was larger some length ( that I already investigated ). Now I have following: https://goo.gl/NuS4JA
If the page length is less than a certain value - page is displayed correctly, if more - the content of Muffin Builder is truncated till the nearest section, and the page is shorter. I can not understand what is going on... I add some sections - update - there is no sections I've just added...
Sure - the main reason> as I understood - in concrete MySQL settings, because - all others hostings - display the pages correctly. Am I right? But I have no access to Data Base fields (that is secure public institution, they refused me in edditing, looking and so on ). May be ANY suggesting - where can be the problem, may be any FTP file/folder attributes needed to be changed ( there is a prohibition on writing in the directory, to add wp images - I had to change them) ? Any way - I have no thought where to dig till now... I can not do the page longer then some value...
PS: WordPress Editor give me the possibility to add any length, switching Builder \ Data Storage (encoded or serialized) does not affect the problem. And what is interesting: I move the sites with Duplicator - when it was moved and DB was as original - all is working as expected - but if I update the long page (main, prices, about and some others) - upss... the Muffin content is cut off... Server - standard Apache, php 5.4.36. All others - working good, only page length... And to rebuild all in WP editor...too much time...

Comments