Parallax image filling half width

I have a background image on a wrapper with a text item over it. My image is 1920px x 1080px as stipulated. If I select center as the background position it fills the full width when I select parallax it only fills half the width but the parallax effect is activated. I have tried selecting each option for 'background size' and have the same results. 

My site is mk.glass

Comments

• Hi,
    I don't see any problem on website.
    Send us a screenshot with your problem, please.
    Try disable "W3 Total Cache" and reset your browser cache too.
    Thanks.
  • I disabled the parallax images that were not working. You can see it now. 

• Hi,

Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check html errors you got. Please fix them first and all should be fine.

Thanks!
  • This is insufficient. In muffin builder you have options for setting a parallax image as background and you give specific image dimensions. I have followed these two steps. If your support involves telling me to debug html code I think you guys are really missing the mark
  • We cannot help you when your HTML code is not correct.
    It's not fault of our theme, so we tell you to fix your mistakes with HTML.
    Thanks.
  • Cool I will make sure to put this as an official comment on the Envato marketplace. Given that people who purchase this theme are offered:

• Availability of the author to answer questions
    • Get assistance with reported bugs and issues
    • Help with included 3rd party assets
    Does 'answering questions' mean 'You need to debug your HTML' and 'Assistance with reported bugs and issues' mean 'We cannot help you when your HTML code is not correct" 

You offer 6 months of free support but have taken 6 days to actually address my issue which is inextricably related to your theme template. 
  • This is not a bug.
    The theme itself has no HTML errors upon installation and in your case the errors are either the fault of your plugins or Custom Code you might have pasted.
    We cannot pinpoint the exact place where the problem starts but we think it could be the Revolution Slider, try to change the slider or disable the plugin.

You can check your HTML issues in this page below
    Thanks.