Multiple bugs in IE ( Internet explorer )

While watching my website in Internet Explorer 11.461. , there is 2 breaking bugs.

1- The "blog" item from the muffin builder (screenshot)
2- The "feature box" ( screenshot )

Could you please take a look and provide me a solution as soon as possible?
Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

Thanks
  • Hi Pablo,
    The link can be seen in both screenshots.
    Here it is: LINK

The site is online.

Thanks!
  • Hi,
    Try to disable all your plugins and refresh your browser cache.
    If this won't work: please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Thanks
  • Hi Pablo,
    As for the feature box, it is bugged out even on the theme's docs in IE. You can see a screenshot here ( screenshot ).

As for disabling all the plugins and cleaning cache, I would appreciate an alternative as the site is online. I will provide you a login.

Thanks.
  • Hello,
    the login and password you provided do not match and we cannot login, please check that and send this information again.
    thanks
  • Hi!
    Okay I just sent the information again. Let me know if there is anything.

Thank you.
  • Hey,
    you could have mentioned that you changed a lot of things in css. The problem is not with the theme but with your custom css, you are using flex-box which is not supported by IE.
    thanks
  • Hi,
    It is only part of the problem.

1-Does beTheme uses a conditional stylesheet for IE that I could use or include in the head?

2-What about the feature box? I didn't modify that one.
  • 1) You can use conditional CSS but you have to add it yourself because we do not offer such theme customization.

2) Please remove all flexbox CSS and then check the feature boxes, they are most likely broken by previous CSS.
  • Please read again and check my second screenshot as it shows that it is also broken on betheme's doc page.

https://snag.gy/WGFVS9.jpg

Thanks
  • edited June 2018
    Sorry,
    You were right, there was a problem with IE.
    We are going to fix it in future update.
    Please use this CSS code.

.feature_box .feature_box_wrapper {
    display: block !important;
    }

.feature_box .feature_box_wrapper img {
    width:100%;
    }

.feature_box .feature_box_wrapper .photo_wrapper, .feature_box .feature_box_wrapper .desc_wrapper {
    display: inline-block !important;
    }
    Thanks.

• Hi,
    I added your provided CSS and cleared the cache. It works.

Hopefully they will shut down IE one day!
    Have a nice day.