Updateing tooltip-image once on a term which is used several times on different pages

Hi,

I want to easily change a tooltip-image once on a term which is used several times on different pages.

My approach was to define my own shortcode which looks like [mytooltip text="AnyText"] which returns something like [tooltip_image hint="PreDefinedHint" image="PreDefined_IMAGE_URL"]AnyText[/tooltip_image] where "PreDefined_HINT" and "PreDefined_IMAGE_URL" is set in my shortcode-function (functions.php).

This does not work. Could anybody give me an hint how to realize this? THX

Comments

• Hi,

What you ask for, requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact your web developer. Item Policy says:
    Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio

thanks
  • I understand. Hoped there is as way to control the processing order of shortcodes (user shortcodes before system provided shortcodes). Thanks anyway!