Conflict Be|Theme and The Events Calendar plugin

edited April 2017 in Other
Hi! In a local server I have no problem between the plugin The Events Calendar and the theme, but if I upload to a production server I get that error and I can't edit Post nor Pages in the admin area. Any idea to resolve this? Thanks

tinymce-shortcode-script.js?ver=5.4.1:146 Uncaught TypeError: jQuery(...).sortable is not a function
at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (tinymce-shortcode-script.js?ver=5.4.1:146)
at i (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,plupload&ver=4.7.3:2)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,plupload&ver=4.7.3:2)
at Function.ready (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,plupload&ver=4.7.3:2)

ssssss

Comments

• Hi,
    How did you move the website to a server?
    We recommend using this plugin:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/
  • edited April 2017
    Yes I used Duplicator.

I also noticed that in the production server it's not working the theme options panel (BeTheme Options). It's a blank page not loading at all.

WP Version: [?] 4.7.3 WP Multisite: [?] – WP Memory Limit: [?] 128 MB WP Debug Mode: [?] – Language: [?] es_ES Server Environment Server Info: [?] Apache PHP Version: [?] 5.3.10-1ubuntu3.26 PHP Post Max Size: [?] 200 MB PHP Time Limit: [?] 240 PHP Max Input Vars: [?] 7500 SUHOSIN Installed: [?] ✔ MySQL Version: [?] 5.5.54 Max Upload Size: [?] 200 MB Default Timezone is UTC: [?] ✔ fsockopen/cURL: [?] ✔ DOMDocument: [?] ✔ Theme Name: BeTheme Version: 17.7
  • Hi, please go to your FTP, create php file with phpinfo() function inside and send us link to that file so we can have a look on your server settings. The problem is probably related to limits but to be sure which one is the reason, we need that link. For more details about file creation, please visit https://mediatemple.net/community/products/dv/204643880/how-can-i-create-a-phpinfo.php-page Thanks!
  • Thank you. Error resolved with php version 7 on the server
  • edited July 2018
    Hi, I have a similar conflict and Muffin Builder does not work with Events Calendar Pro activated. I have php 7.2

http://newsite.ghanacouncilofgeorgia.org/

Server environment
    • Server Info Apache
    • MySQL Version 5.6.39
    • PHP Version  7.2.5
    • PHP Memory Limit  256 MB
    • PHP Time Limit  180
    • PHP Max Input Vars  5000
    • WP Max Upload Size 64 GB
    • cURL 
    • DOMDocument 
    • WP Version  4.9.6
  • Hi,
    I do not see any issues, did you disable your calendar?
    But please downgrade your PHP version to 7, because not all plugins are made for 7.2 yet.
    Thanks.
  • Hello,

No, the calendar is not disabled and the problem still persists. I cannot create new sections using Muffin Builder. I have downgraded PHP to ver 7
  • change file betheme\functions\builder\js\scripts.js at line 281
    from $( this ) to jQuery( this )

solved it for me.
  • Thanks JoJoMoMo. It did work for me. I suppose I may have to use a Child theme for this change so as not to lose it during updates...
  • I hope they fix this in an update. It's the only place in that file where the $ is used instead of jQuery.
  • This will be fixed in the nearest update.
    We really appreciate your help.
    Thanks.