Responsive Menu

Hi,
Whenever I click on 3 lines as the button on my responsive screens as my main menu, it only adds a # to the URL of the website and it doesnt show the full menu. How can i fix this?
Thanks.

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • Hi 
    the domain is mailmary.ca and it works fine on android devices but not on iphone X. 
    Thanks.
  • Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check html errors you got. Please fix them first and all should be fine.

Thanks!
  • I got the same problem. In all iPhones I look into, the menu comes out wrong.

It all works well on android. 
  • Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks