Customize header background on each page

Hi everyone,

I started a new website based on the "Biker" demo : http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/biker/
My question : how can I manage different header background image on each page ? I found how to apply a generic background image in "Theme options > Header & Subheader > Header > Background > Image". [Image = 1920 x 700px]

However I need to configure specific background for each page, where can I manage it ?
I've tried to do it from the subheader background section available on each page but also from "Set featured image", but my photo is always oversized. Can you give me a hand please ? :)

Thank you very much for your help !

Comments

• Hi,
    It's a Revolution Slider, so, after you make a Sliders in RSlider, you have to go a page you want to change a header image and edit it.
    In The Muffin Builder, in the options there is a Slider | Revolution Slider, change it to your slide and your header will change.
    Thanks

• Hi Pablo and thank you for your prompt feedback.

What about my page title ? Using this method, it disappears as it's not included within the slider.
    Is it the only way to manage the image background ? http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/biker/contact/
    Is there any way to just configure a specific image per page ?

Thanks again for your help ! ;)

• Hi again,

I found a solution by uploading a custom image (1920*410px) inside the [Subheader / Image] section. It keeps the page title and I can change the image on each page. 
    Thanks very much for your help.
  • Hi,
    Main page can be changed in Theme Options > Global > Advanced > Slider shortcode
    You can change a slider by shortcode or just set a slider in option i sent you in post above.

Cheers.

• Hi Pablo,

I'm back with a question... How can I center a youtube video on a page using a video bloc from the page builder ? (cf. screenshot attached).

Thank you very much for your feedback,
    Virginie.
  • Do you use a Muffin Builder?
    You have to declare in Theme Options > Custom CSS a class
    .center{
    text-align:center;
    }
    Then, edit a video item and on the bottom, you'll have a Custom Classes, add there a name of this Custom Class.

Thanks

• Hello Pablo,

Back again with a new question. How can I translate the dates of my articles inside the blog? By default, dates are displayed in french (default langage of the website), but I need to translate them in both English and Spanish.

Thank you very much for your feedback,
    Virginie.
  • Hi,
    All things you can translate are in Theme Options > Translate
    If there is missing something, you have to edit theme files or install a
    WPML plugin.
    Thanks.