Icon size on mobile

edited July 2018 in Theme support
Hello,

the size of icons (for example infobox or just icon) is too small on mobile. 

I tried to select a bigger size but it does not change, the icons remain small on mobile. 

Why? And how can I change the size of icons on mobile devices? (I don't want to give a unique size for all icons)

Comments

• Hi,
    Where do you want to put these icons?
    If there is a place for shortcode of icon, you can use a Custom CSS to make it larger.
    For example:
    <i class="icon-lamp" style="font-size:144px"></i>
    Thanks
  • edited July 2018
    I needed to do this thing you see in "Servizi inclusi" on this page but I had to use an image instead of an icon because there is no option to resize infobox icons on mobile, and not even an automatic resizing

I'm having the same problem on the list icon in "Cosa facciamo" section. Icons are too big on mobile. I want to reduce the size of icon on mobile to have a simple bullet list, but it's not working. Can you help me find a solution?

I need to:
    - understand how to create an infobox (icon+text) with bigger/smaller/custom size icon on mobile
    - reduce size of icons in lists on mobile

• Sorry, but we did not test this script/plugin with the theme. Our policy
    states that we do not support third party plugins or custom code so
    unfortunately, we cannot be of any help to you.

I can see that everything is image scailing ok, only text is not breaking at certain width.
    You can fix it with word-break.
    Thanks.
  • What do you mean? I'm not talking about any plugin 

I'm saying that wpbakery infobox element (and all the elements that contain an icon, for example list icon) does not resize icon on mobile...

You see everything fine because I realized resized images manually but the wpbakery elements are not working.

I want to know
    - how to create an infobox (icon+text) with bigger/smaller/custom size icon on mobile
    - reduce size of icons in lists on mobile

• Sorry, my fault I looked on wrong page.
    If you have specific questions about WPBakery please type to their support.
    We can help you with Muffin Builder instead :)
    Thanks