A strange modification not authorized (Betheme Version: 11.9+WordPress 4.8.7)

For some time, the head of my website has changed without me doing anything. In addition to changing the graphic style of the menu, your "BeTheme" logo appeared to the left of the home button in the upper left corner! Because? What happened? How do I remove this annoying intrusion?

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • edited July 2018
    The site is online, sorry, this is the url: www.fondazionemontedomini.com
  • edited July 2018
    It seems that my logo has been replaced by yours automatically. Also I do not understand the presence of this additional black background that serves as the background to the menu and stands before the site header. I never put it, how can I remove this background and restore the original situation? Why did all this happen?
  • Hi,
    Please update the theme first.
    Here is an instruction on how to update the theme:
    http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/documentation/#general
    Theme updates will not delete your content unless you have changed the files directly in which case we suggest using a child theme.
    We also recommend creating a backup file.
    Please remove the theme completely from your theme folder and install a fresh copy. Do not overwrite files.
    thanks
  • unfortunately my technical support is on leave all month. Is it necessary to perform this update? And will all custom theme settings be lost?
  • edited July 2018
    What do you mean for a fresh copy? where is located the latest version of the theme for download it?

• edited July 2018
    I renamed the folders of the old version themes in betheme-11.9 and betheme-child-11.9 then i upload the news version of the both themes in the theme folders of the site. Is all done but nothing changed, the black background is always present and my logo  isnt loaded

Now the new version of the theme ask me to register the license.... I put the purchese code and the validation said is Invalid!

• Do a backup of your website which you have now and install new version of theme.
    All settings are stored in database, but to be 100%, do backup.
    Thanks
  • edited July 2018
    I do already how i said i cant register the theme anymore cause the THEME REGISTRATION answer me Invalid purchese code. Read my last answer with message screeshot

Can you help me sir? What i wrong?
  • Please go to Themeforest, log in and paste your license key from there.
    If this won't work, make sure that you copied it correctly and check it by using this tool

Thanks.
  • Ok thanks i want use the tool then i tell you the situation.