Bank Page when editing a post/page

Hi,

After one of the theme upgrades, I get a blank page of death when I try to edit a page or a post. After narrowing it down the conflict is with MPC Massive Addons plugin. This plugin used to work fine but now I have to have it deactivated. Has anything like this been reported?

If you need credentials to log in to my site and look around let me know. I have the MPC Massive Addons plugin turned off because I need to edit pages/posts.

Thanks,
Pablo.

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    Please disable all of the plugins too
    thanks
  • Hello,

You need to be logged in to be able to see the issue. It's not a public facing link. What is the best way to send you credentials to log in to my site so you can see the problem? Also I need to know which country you are logging in from to allow an exception in my firewall.

Thanks,
    Pablo.
  • If disabling MPC plugin(which we do not support) resolve problem, please do it.
    Is that really necessary to have this plugin on?
    Tell me, which PHP Version do you have on your server?
    Thanks
  • Hi, 

Yes, I need to use the MPC Massive Addons plugin. Im running PHP version: 5.6.30.

Pablo.
  • Sorry, but we did not test this script/plugin with the theme. Our policy states that we do not support third party plugins or custom code so unfortunately, we cannot be of any help to you.
    Also, we cannot recommend any plugins other than the ones we support. You can find the list on this page, in the sidebar:
    https://themeforest.net/item/betheme-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7758048

thanks