A line on mobile version - cannot get rid of it

Hi!
I have a problem with Revolution Slider slide display on mobile:
On desktop version it's all good, but on mobile  there's a line going through two buttons - I would LOVE to get rid off it, tried to find what it is and tried many options - no success. Please help!

PS: sesameEntry#

Another thing I don't understand: in footer -column 2-contact: there are icons near each contact info (mail, phone, etc.) - these icons are only visible on Footer when you're on Home Page. On different pages there are no icons there.... How to solve it? 

Third question: is it possible to make the whole background of masonry-hover-description (for Portfolio) clickable, instead of having to go to the link and click it? It's frustrating that it cannot be easily done - the first and intuitive and desired action is to click on the whole box... please help - maybe you could give me a code to paste in theme function? (and also tell me where to paste it...?)

Looking forward to your help!!!
All the best,
I

Comments

• ONE MORE THING: The Portfolio keeps breaking a bit: it does't display items from all categories. For example, on Home Page>My Words section - the category Campaigns returns nothing, although there are few items in these category. 
    It happens not the first time either. Please help:) 
  • Hi,
    1 & 2) Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check html errors you got. Please fix them first and all should be fine.

3) I do not understand, can you describe it with greater details?
    You want to have a background of website as masonry type?
    Thanks

• Hi Pablo, 

Thanks a lot and sorry for a delayed answer - will do what you suggest with 1 and 2!

3) No, no, not the whole site to be masonry! I would like to make the .portfolio_group.masonry-hover .portfolio-item .masonry-hover-wrapper clickable - on My Words page each portfolio item is a photo - when you hover over the photo, the yellow hover over effect appears - I would like to be able to click on the whole yellow hover over effect and be directed to the portfolio item full page. so anywhere I click on the yellow, it works as a link to porfolio item page. Hope it's clearer now:) 
  • It's possible but It require a lot of HTML edit to make it work, we do not support it.
    You have to do it yourself or find somebody who'll make it for you.
    Cheers.
  • Fair enough, not a problem and thanks for your answer. 
    Btw, are you guys thinking maybe about adding this option in future versions of beTheme? Found many users that also think it should be there, build into the theme.... 
    It would be great if you take it into consideration:). 

Cheers!!!
  • If you have some ideas for next update, please post it here:

We really appriciate all new suggestions from all customers.
    Cheers.
  • Will do, thanks for your help!