Page length limitation?

I've been using the theme with no problem until today when I put in a large amount of information (using Muffin builder with column blocks) and the information stops showing up. Is there a page length limit to the theme or is it a wordpress bug? Please advise how to fix this. Thank you. 

Comments

• What exactly does not show? Please show it to us on screenshot.
  • It's a little bit hard to explain by screenshot. Basically, I usually do a row of columns at a time and then clone that row of columns to the next row. I then go on to change the content of that page, but then the content I just edited does not show up. Is it possible to call your support team?
  • Do you use Chrome browser? If yes, then please switch to other browser and check if this also happen under other browser. Btw it is not possible to call us. We do not offer phone support because otherwise this phone will be ringing for 24 hours per day.
  • Yes, I just tried Safari. The same thing still happens. When I update something, it's still not showing up. 

Also I was requested by my client to add social media icons. I put in the social links, but the icons are not showing up. Can I give you my dashboard access so you can take a look?
  • If it's Chrome, then you must update theme to recent 8.0 version. And we don't believe that this happen under Safari as well because we tested this many times on Safari and works properly. So if something is wrong with Safari even, it means your files are incomplete or something else wrong happened.
  • Could you go into my account and take a look for me? I have updated to the latest version in Chrome. Everything is updated on my computer but it's still happening. 
  • Who told you to update Chrome version? As we see, we wrote that you should UPDATE THEME to recent 8.0 version. There is nothing to be checked because we know that Chrome did issues and they don't care about it. But what you can expect from developers who's browser does not render properly own fonts. This sounds like a joke but this is how Google care about users.
  • Oh sorry. My mistake. I will update to 8.0 theme. How do I update the theme and also keep my current setting and all of my contents intact? 

Also, the social icons I try to add do not show up. Is this the same issue as the columns not showing up in pages? or is it a setting I need to adjust in order to let social icons show up (I added in social links in theme options)
  • All information about theme update you can read on http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/13/how-update-to-the-new-version-of-be-theme

To display social icons, Action Bar must be activated under Theme options > Menu & Action Bar > Action Bar section.
  • I have faced the same issue today and found this title. My version is 17.8 but same things happen now. Both on chrome and safari behaves like there is a limit. How can I solve this issue?
  • Hello,
    please update the theme to the newest version.
    thanks
  • There seems to be a limit of item blocks because after I hit that limit, the older blocks below disappears with each time I save. Do I have to limit the amount of content I can add per page? Or is there a solution around this? 
  • @happydolphin
    Hi,

please go to your FTP, create php file with phpinfo() function inside and send us link to that file privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact so we can have a look on your server settings. The problem is probably related to limits but to be sure which one is the reason, we need that link. For more details about file creation, please visit https://mediatemple.net/community/products/dv/204643880/how-can-i-create-a-phpinfo.php-page.

Notice!
    1. If you are chatting with support via email please do not post here.
    2. Attach your license key and the wordpress admin login credentials.

Thanks
  • I am having the same problem. After I reach a certain limit, the colums get added, but when u update the page the newly created columns disappear. I am using the latest version. Could you please help as I am stuck and not sure how to proceed.
  • jjayann
    Please proceed with the instructions above. Send a message with phpinfo.
    thanks
  • if anyone else is having the same problem, I was able to fix mine (on Godaddy shared hosting) by updating the php ini file to allow more PHP variables:

max_input_vars = 5000;
    max_execution_time = 3600;
    memory_limit=256M;

Here's a page on Godaddy that is probably relevant regardless how you are hosting: