Taxes not getting calculated

edited August 2015 in Theme support
Hello Support

Taxes are not getting calculated at check out I spoke to the woocommerce ninjas they say they have updated the woocommerce and the team is not responding or something you guy's can check." This isn't an issue with WooCommerce, I've checked on my test site and
it's working correctly. Can you swap your theme to Twenty Twelve to
confirm it's not theme related please"

*** REMOVED BY ADMIN ***

I am afraid if i change the theme I will loose all my settings. Please help

Comments

• Hi,

the access you pasted above was removed because it's not allowed to send such import details publicly. If you want to sent us access, please do this privately. But can you explain what taxes does not work exactly? Did you checked this option on our demo site?

Thanks!
  • Sorry I thought I am logged in and my tickets will not be public till they are solved. Taxes are configured correctly in the woocommerce but in this BE theme, if i go to check out page after adding a product and change any province in Canada the tax amount is not changing it is stuck to 13% and if i change to US it should be $0 tax. Which is not working and the Woocommerce guy's says some issue with the theme 
  • I even tried deleting the tax table still the taxes don't change from 13%
  • Ok. So please send us private message as we wrote above with access to the dashboard and FTP and explain how can we re-create this issue so we can have a look on it and if this is a theme issue, we'll fix it for you of course.