What to do when you get “Are you sure you want to do this? Please try again” while installation?

This message means that theme zip file is larger than max upload file size allowed in configuration of your server. Please increase that limit or upload the theme via ftp ( both methods described in documentation http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/documentation/#installation ).

Comments

• Can't find it on your link. I am having the same problem can you help?
  • By the way I am using a fresh instalation of Wordpress 4 ant the theme is BeTheme
  • Tried to put on PHP.ini PHP5.ini and user.ini this
    upload_max_filesize = 32M
    post_max_size = 20M

and it still doesn't work... can it be from the zip file?
  • @glider1234 If you are not able to fix this problem, then you should upload theme via FTP because there is no other way to install theme.
  • Edited php.ini file and restarted web server and was able to install the theme. Consider adding this to the installation document as there is no error message to indicate that the problem is the size of the file.
    ; Maximum allowed size for uploaded files.
    upload_max_filesize = 200M

; Must be greater than or equal to upload_max_filesize
    post_max_size = 200M
  • @iamir Thanks for the explanation.
  • My Uploading limit of hosting is infinite, i am using VPS server. Still not uploading and giving the same issue give a proper solution
  • @ifrenzycapital So try to upload theme files via FTP then because this message appear only if server is limited. There is not other reason of this message.
  • I am trying to install that on my local machine and I am having the same problem !!
  • @Raad_t So or you are trying to import wrong files or you set limits on this machine. We recommend to check Google in this case. Especially below topic:

http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/are-you-sure-you-want-to-do-this-please-try-again/46866

but of course other may be also helpful in your case.
  • I am trying to upload the them zip file to my local web-server using the uploader and I had the same problem. (There is not limits on my server storage)

I just copied the files manually to the appropriate www folder and it worked :)
  • @Raad_t So like we wrote above, the problem is related with limits on your server because copying files manually via FTP works as you said. We're glad to hear that you sorted it finally :)
  • I am confirming that in my case, the problem was resolved by modifying the 'upload_max_filesize' directive in php.ini but NOT by increasing the max upload file size allowed in our server configuration.
    Hope this helps the community...Ciao!
  • I'm sorry, I have unlimited hosting and bandwith and have uploaded WP themes much larger than this one in seconds. This, as stated above, is not a proper solution. I didn't intend to have to work all weekend just to upload the theme. By Monday I'll be requesting a refund.
  • I am hosting wp on AWS EC2, where should I find the php.ini file?

Thanks.
  • @jjodice Of course, please contact with Envato if you want a refund because they are the seller. We are the author only and we may help with your problems only. If you will create file with phpinfo() and will send us url to this file, we'll proof that you got a limits.

@Revdo You should contact with your admin.
  • Hi ! Sorry I'm new to this, I got the same problem as stated above so I guess my storage isnt big enough.. I would like to fix that since I need my website to be done really quickly. How do I change the size of php.ini? Where can I access this ? Is it throughout the control panel ? I try to access it but it wont let me change the size.. Thanks in advance ! I love this theme and would like to be able to work with it.

P.s: My client uses webnames.ca as the hosting company, I never worked with this one before so I don't know if it change something.

Thank you !
  • @SarahQLDesign You need to contact with your admin to increase those limits. However, there is also few other ways to install your theme then:

- You can install betheme-small-no-plugins.zip file instead which is much lighter because does not contain plugins
    - You can unzip default betheme.zip file and upload betheme folder with all theme files via FTP into /wp-content/ folder.

• edited October 2016
    Found the issue and solved.
  • edited October 2016
    We had this issue as well.  We resolved by updating both 'upload_max_filesize' and 'post_max_size' directives in the php.ini file.  We updated both to 64MB and install worked fine.  

Hope that helps others.
  • I've been experiencing a weird problem along the lines of this form. I'm unable to upload theme via WordPress uploader, but I am able to upload via FTP. However, when I load a demo with content via ftp and try to modify, the formatting of the wrap backgrounds get ruined. (ONLY WHEN I LOAD VIA FTP, I HAVE ANOTHER WEBSITE I CAN LOAD THE SAME THEME TO VIA WORDPRESS AND HAVE NO PROBLEMS AT ALL). Note: I don't even have to change a single thing, I just open page editor and hit update then problem happens. Any suggestions as to what may be the cause?
    (When adding wrap background images, they always default to the top layer no matter what layer you add them too) Again, I don't have this problem on my site that I'm able to upload the theme via wordpress, just when I upload via FTP.

imageimage
  • @Jlo727 The images you tried to send us, does not work. However, we are pretty sure the problem is related with server limits. If you will create php file with phpinfo() function, we will show you what's wrong with your server.
  • edited November 2016
    max_execution_time: 60
    max_input_time: 60
    file_uploads: 1
    upload_max_filesize: 48M
    post_max_size: 48M
    register_globals: 
    safe_mode: 
    allow_url_fopen: 1
    eaccelerator.enable: 

Other information:

PHP Server API: cgi-fcgi
    WordPress Version: 4.6.1
    WordPress Blog URI: http://xxx.xxx
    WordPress Installation URI: http://xxx.xxx
    WordPress Theme: /wp-content/themes/betheme
    WordPress Permalink Structure: /index.php/%year%/%monthnum%/%day%/%postname%/
    WordPress wp-content directory is writable
    WordPress does not use Gzip Compression
    WP-Cache is not running on this installation of WordPress
    GD library is installed
    PHP Version: 5.6.19
    MySQL Version: 
    Browser used: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/54.0.2840.71 Safari/537.36

• edited November 2016
    &

-Again, All I do to achieve this result is load the demo data, go to page editor, hit "Publish" (no modifications made to the code whatsoever)
  • @Jlo727 Please create php file with phpinfo() function inside and send us link to such file so we can check your server settings. If you don't want to publish them, you can send us private message thru contact form on the right side at https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact
  • File manager on hosting for this particular has very limited access for me. Here's what I can get now:

SERVER INFO: APACHE
    PHP VERSION: 5.6.19
    PHP POST MAX SIZE: 48 MB
    PHP Time Limit: 60
    PHP Max Input Vars: 1000
    MySQL Version: 5.5.52
    Max Upload Size: 48Mb

• @Jlo727 Please send us file that we asked for above.
  • my problem is of uploading theme is solved by uploading theme via FTP. But not when i am importing any demo data with attachments its giving 500 error internal server error. please resolve
  • @aksquare The problem is with the limits on server side but to get more details about this 500 Internal Server Error, you need to contact with your admin/hosting provider.