Google verification code

Hi there, I'd like to know where to insert the Google verification code that I got from Google's search console in order to confirm my website. Is it anywhere in the SEO options? I can see fields for Google Analytics and Remarketing, but nowhere to upload the HTML verification code. 
www.lerntrixx.de
Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Hi,

this requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact with your web developer.

P.S. If you code need to be pasted in header, then you need to modify includes/header-top-area.php file but if footer, then footer.php.

Thanks for understanding!
  • @lerntrixx,
    If you use an SEO plugin like Yoast, or All-In-One (our preference), either of the free versions will allow you to put in your verification codes.

Otherwise....
    If all you need to put in is stuff in the headers (like your google tracking code) , go to Appearance > BeTheme Options > SEO.
    There are two places to paste your Google Analytics and remarketing code.  All will go in the header.

If you don't see that, make sure you have the current version of BeTheme installed.

• Thank you!