Fixed Header

Hi, 

Can i set fixed sticky header without any animation (not as now the origin header disappear and the sticky header appear instead)
just one header stay sticky and fixed like this site www.magiraq.com

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,
    Go to theme options>header&subheader>header and choose the fixed header option. You can disable the sticky option.
    thanks
  • Hello, I think what they are referring to, which I am looking for this as well, is to make the standard header stay the same, and act sticky, but not change into the sticky header.   So when you scroll, original header remains
  • Yes, it is called a fixed header.
  • Good day Support

I've been traversing all the discussions I can find. This one comes closest to what I'm looking for. I'm hoping you can help me.

My site URL: http://dupaint.co.za doesn't seem to have a fixed header on mobile although it is turned on. It's perfectly functional on desktops. Please, could you let me know how to prevent the header from "jumping to sticky" as it were when scrolling on mobile devices? The mobile header must be static just like the desktop version. This fix would make all my heartache and sorrows varnish. Please advise…
  • Hi,
    To be 100% sure.
    You want to have Header which is still on top?
    Or you don't want to have this stick effect when scrolling down?

Thanks
  • edited June 2018
    Yes please,

1: Header should remain atop (site scrolls behind OR underneath header)
    2: No stick effect when scrolling down

Much appreciated
  • This effect cannot be toggled.
    It's normal thing. After adding other positions it's starting to hide.
    You have to live with it.
    Thanks.
  • If I made the logo smaller would you be able to help me? I think I'd be willing to sacrifice the bigger logo for a static header…
  • Please go to
    BeTheme > Theme Options > Header & Subheader > Header,
    Choose Fixed header but on the bottom please disable Sticky Header. (do it also in Responsive)

Then, set a Custom CSS for #Top_bar with position:fixed;
    Thanks.
  • Dear Muffin Support [@ you there Pablo]

Thank you, Thank you for the Awesome Support.
    Hands down the best theme out there.
    Please, don't stop supporting and improving it.

#BestThemeEver