Muffin Options Pages empty, not able no click on options

Dear support team,

I have your newest be them17.8.4 with Wordpress 4.7.5.
I am not able to navigate through the Muffin Options. It used to work before.
Any idea what is going wrong?

thank you!

Comments

• Hi,

there is 3 possible reasons why Muffin Options might be empty on load (blank) or does not save:

- PHP version - Wordpress, since version 4.5, requires minimum PHP 5.6. So if your version is older than 5.6, you need to contact with your admin/hosting provider because it need to be updated.
    - Memory Limit - the more plugins you have enabled, the more resources your WordPress instance will consume. So if this is happening, you need to contact with your admin/hosting provider to increase this limit.
    - Suhosin extension - if it’s installed on your server, it could bring the issues as well because the limits for Suhosin are usually different from the general one.

If you don’t know what your limit/PHP version is, you can check both under Appearance > System Status section. You can also create php file on your FTP with phpinfo() function and send it to us so we can check what limits your hosting exactly have. More details about creating this file, you can find on https://mediatemple.net/community/products/dv/204643880/how-can-i-create-a-phpinfo.php-page
  • Thanks so much for your super fast answer.
    So I did upgrade PHP to 7.0 and it does work again!

Thank you!