woocommerce crashed the website

Hello,

Since the new version of the theme (27.4.1) and the combination of the new version of WooCommerce (8.8.3), the website crashed.

If I disable woocommerce, everything works. If I enable woocommerce, elementor no longer works on the pages where woocommerce is connected. I can open the categories page and the woocommerce settings on the backend. But when I want to open the products overview I get a critical error.

Even if I disable all plugins and only enable WooCommerce, I get the critical errors. I have already disabled child theme, but that doesn't help either.

I have also restored several older versions of woocommerce, but the problem remains.

Any idea?

testsite: www.dpctb.nl

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Hello Phil,

I I restored an old backup and made it up to date.

I did see that there were 3 versions in the database of all Woocommerce tables. Maybe it was caused by an update. I think something went wrong there somewhere.

Regards

Roy

• So everything is fine now?

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Best regards