Strange behaviour in Responsive menu :(

I find difference Issues in your responsive menu. I was thinking that was just in my end, but checking all your demos I see the same problem. If you reduce the browser screen the menu will be moving to all strange places and sometimes you have the complete menu screen using the browser.  the complete layout look terrible when you resize.

Media Queries 

I was changing now all the media querys and i decide to make the menu from 0 .image

Comments

• Hi,

this is how responsive works. The 2nd image shows situation that will never happen because there is not devices with this kind of screen size. But on 3rd screen, as you see, responsive menu activate instead of regular. This is how it supposed to work and this is the best way to create responsive menus that works fine on all mobile devices.

Thanks for understanding!
  • edited October 2014
    I work a lot with foundation and bootstrap , and other themes and plugins like ubermenu, and this are responsive to when You resize the screen You dont have this open menús and icons moving in str ante ways . I will send You a link with a examples with your theme with a diferente menu working in all devices so You get what i mean. I really like your theme and i will secure still using in future projects.
    Thanks
  • All we can recommend is change values for mobile menu and because you have lot`s of items in menu, you must activate mobile menu on larger screens. This has been described at http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/29/responsive-toggle-value

Otherwise we are not able to suggest anything else.
  • Ok, Thanks !