Revolution Slider Error:no update action taken!

Hello,

I managed to install the template and all the plugins but Revolution slider the error is as follows, It is a clean instalation of Wordpress 4.

Can you help?

Thank you,
David

Revolution Slider Error:no update action taken!
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'no update action taken!' in C:\Users\David\Documents\My Web Sites\xx WP\wp-content\plugins\revslider\inc_php\framework\functions.class.php:9 Stack trace: #0 C:\Users\David\Documents\My Web Sites\xx WP\wp-content\plugins\revslider\inc_php\framework\db.class.php(104): UniteFunctionsRev::throwError('no update actio...') #1 C:\Users\David\Documents\My Web Sites\xxWP\wp-content\plugins\revslider\inc_php\revslider_operations.class.php(914): UniteDBRev->update('wp_revslider_cs...', Array, Array) #2 C:\Users\David\Documents\My Web Sites\xx WP\wp-content\plugins\revslider\revslider_admin.php(406): RevOperations::importCaptionsCssContentArray() #3 C:\Users\David\Documents\My Web Sites\xxWP\wp-content\plugins\revslider\revslider_admin.php(195): RevSliderAdmin::createTable('revslider_css') #4 C:\Users\David\Documents\My Web Sites\xx WP\wp-content\plugins\revslider\revslider_admin.php(183): RevSliderAdmin::createDBTables() #5 [i in C:\Users\David\Documents\My Web Sites\xx WP\wp-content\plugins\revslider\inc_php\framework\functions.class.php on line 9

Comments

• When I go to Dashboard Updates it says that i don't have updates to be done...
  • Hi,

as we see, you use this theme and plugins locally so we are not able to check what is the problem until website will be online. So let us know when website will be online and we`ll have a look on it (we are pretty sure on direct server you won`t have those errors and they are related with your local environment).

Thanks for understanding!
  • Hello,
    I upload it to http://gracahotelwp.azurewebsites.net/ and the same error appears. Do you need admin access to assess this?

Thanks
  • edited October 2014
    We are pretty sure that you did something wrong but please send us access to your dashboard on pm and we`ll have a look on it. Also please explain where exactly this errors is because as we see, you did not done anything on your website except theme installation.
  • No modifications have been done except for the installation of Wordpress 4 and the theme. I sent you a pm with the information requestes.

Thanks
  • We already sent you more details on pm. For further questions in this case, please reply only on private message. It is unnecessary to inform us about each message here :)

Thanks for understanding.