Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Brandon demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Credit Card fields don't allow typing
  • My theme is randomly not allowing Credit Card numbers to be input at checkout. I have Braintree Payments setup, and have tried three different Payment Processor plugins and they are all giving me the same issue. One was unsupported so I deleted it. The second one is WooCommerce Braintree Payment Gateway and the third is WooCommerce PayPal Powered by Braintree Gateway. 

I would like WooCommerce PayPal Powered by Braintree Gateway to be used in the end. 

The issue that I'm having is that on the checkout page (https://konalabs.com/checkout/), the Credit Card fields do not display their placeholders, and are not clickable. For obvious reasons, this is a huge issue when trying to run an eCommerce shop. 

The error is happening randomly on both mobile and desktop, in Safari, Chrome, and Firefox (we don't care about IE). It is also happening on iOS and Android mobile devices. The only way that I have been able to consistently duplicate the issue is as follows: 

1. Quit all tabs open in a Safari browser. 

2. Then open a new window and visit KonaLabs.com. 

3. Add any item to cart (there are some right there on the home page). 

4. Go to cart (https://konalabs.com/cart/). 

5. Click Proceed to Checkout. 

6. Scroll down to the Credit Card fields and notice that the XXX's are not there and you are not able to click into the fields. 

7. Click the "back" button in the Safari browser. 

8. Click Proceed to Checkout again. 

9. Scroll down to the Credit Card fields again and notice that now you see the XXX placeholders and ARE able to click into the fields.

Any help that you can offer is much appreciated. I'm lost as to what to do. 

• 1 Comment sorted by
  • Please sign in to see answear!