upload an image to a page or to body

Hello there,
I want to know where can I upload an image to a single page (not to the section) or to body in general instead of changing color from the theme options. I want an image backgraound that covers the whole "site", header-footer-body etc.
Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Hi,

to setup background image for website, please upload image in Theme options > Layout > General section. There is field called "Background image".
  • I know that, I've allready done it! I want to upload an img to a page, instead of changing colors
  • Sorry but we are not sure what you exactly mean. Do you have any example to explain? Or will be great if you can make a screenshot from our demo with necessary changes so we can have a look on it.
  • Until I found what I want to do from your demos, let me try explain again what I need! I have the option to set a backround img that could cover the whole site, header, footer etc. right? Still the body of an individual page will remain white, or with a different color #dd0000 for example, right? I have the option for an individual page to set a backround img to certain section. (the options from add item etc) Still, the main content remains white or red or whatever. I want the option to set a different img for different pages or posts.
    I'll be back with the screenshot (hopefully)

>:D<
    have a nice weekend
  • Sorry but we don`t see any screenshot. Please use http://snag.gy/ to send us image.

However if we understand what you exactly want to get, we don`t have anything like that included. Maybe this will be possible with custom css but to be sure we need screenshot first.