Be|theme Demo Home Dropdown Menu

Hi,

I'm trying to recreate the demo menu when you hover over home.  Are you using a mega menu plugin or something?  When I created the menu just like yours but with my pages, it showed the "-" for the menu item name and not different rows.

Comments

• Hi,

we use our built-in mega menu. All info about that you can read at http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/documentation/#menu
  • Hi Friends,

How to create dropdown menu on BEtheme, Say for example for countries list or list of items?

Kindly Advice,
    Thanks.
  • @muzna91 What kind of drop-down menu you mean? Please show it to us.
  • Actually, I'm trying to create contact form with BEtheme and within that a drop-down list for countries,
    I think I got it using contact form7 plugin.

If any other idea of creating contact us form in Betheme please advice.

Another question I have,
    I'm trying to change the favicon but it couldn't change, I go through betheme documentation with respect to logo & favicon

Can u please show us the steps how to change the favicon?

Thanks in advance,
    Muzna.

• Yes, the only way to create forms is Contact Form 7 plugin. All details about this plugin you can find on http://contactform7.com/

Anyway, what is exactly your problem with changing favicon? What exactly does not work? All you need to do to change favicon is upload own icon under Theme options > Global > General section.
  • Yes got that(:

Thank you,
  • Hi Guys,

When I upload betheme to my wordpress in cpanel & try to cutiomize through visual composer it shows me the folowing error

Warning: require_once(NINJA_FORMS_DIR/includes/database.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/alsahibn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/vendors/plugins/class-vc-vendor-ninja-forms.php on line 66

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'NINJA_FORMS_DIR/includes/database.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php') in /home/alsahibn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/vendors/plugins/class-vc-vendor-ninja-forms.php on line 66

Please help !

Thanks in advance,

Muzna.

• For above errors is responsible Ninja Forms plugin. We suggest to deactivate it.