Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Brandon demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

[Step by step] How to re-create demo page!
  • 1. Get XML file with whole dummy content and upload into theme.

Before you can get this file for theme you need to get purchase code for item and your nickname from Themeforest (please remember xml downloader form is case sensitive and if your nickname is for example: NickName then exactly the same one must be pasted into Themeforest username field). Your purchase code should be also pasted/copied without any empty spaces or anything like that. So the best way to do that is copy purchase code from "Downloads" section from your Themeforest user panel and paste into simple text editor (ex. notepad) and then check and copy into XML downloader. If you're wondering where you can get purchase code, image below will explain you everything:

For download the XML file with demo content please at first go to page http://themes.muffingroup.com/xmls/

In next step please select a product for which you need xml file (in this case please choose Brandon). Also please paste your themeforest username and purchase code. After that just click "Download" and your file should start downloading.

However if you are not able to get XML file from our xml downloader, then you can send us pm with question about xml file for your theme, using contact form on our profile's page http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup (right bottom section). After that we`ll send you file with dummy content ASAP (usually it takes less than 24 hours).

When you got this file on your computer you can import it into your wordpress (please import this file only after installation brandon theme).

2. First steps after xml upload

If you want to get exactly the same site as our demo, after install and upload XML file please go to Settings > Reading > Front page displays and set up Home as Front page.

Also please go to Appearance > Menus and set up Main Menu as Main Menu is first box "Theme locations".

After these 2 easy steps you`ll get exactly the same site as our demo.

3. How to set up footer section just like on demo?

If you want to create footer just like on demo, please read these few easy steps below.

At first please go to Appearance > Widgets and drag & drop "Muffin Company Box" widget into Footer area #1. Then please expand this widget and paste below code into third field (About us):

<p class="copy">© 2013 <strong>Brandon</strong>. All Rights Reserved.</p>
    <p>Powered by <a href="http://wordpress.org/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">WordPress</a></p>
    <p>Created by <a href="http://muffingroup.com/" target="_blank">Muffin group</a></p>

The second value should be url to logo - on our demo it is http://themes.muffingroup.com/brandon/wp-content/themes/brandon/images/logo.png

In second step please drag & drop "Text" widget into Footer area #2. Type "About our company" in "Title" area and type below text for second field:

<h6>We really love working for you and your customers</h6>
    <p>We do what we love and this is the best in our life. Try a piece of our work and you will not want to swap for anything else!</p>
    <i class="fa-group"></i> <a href="#">Read more →</a>

In third step please drag & drop "Muffin Recent Posts" widget into Footer area #2. Type "Latest posts" in "Title" area and type "2" for "Number of posts" field. Also please select category from which you want posts to show.

In the last step we put 2 widgets: Muffin Tag Cloud and Custom Menu.

That`s it. After these 4 easy steps you will get exactly the same footer as on our demo page.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If above explanation is not enough for you and something is still not clear, then please watch video below where we showed [step by step] how to re-create page just like demo!

• 46 Comments sorted by
  • Also, I can't seem to make the testimonials box size to be 1/1
  • Hi,

I saw the page and thought 1/1 should be possible too. But whenever I add it to my page, it only allows me to go up to 1/2.
  • no no, i mean literally it would not allow me to go up to full width. 

And I do have paragraphs of content.
  • Thank you very much!
  • I am not getting the home page option of home-default, when i go to setting> reading > front page displays
  • Hi, by importing the XML file i get this error Failed to import Medien “logo_retina”
    What i`m doing wrong?
    I Use wordpress 3.8.1, the newest Theme brandon today downloaded, all plugins installed.
  • wampserver on localhost
  • Hi, I want to have the Home page with the house shortcode icon. How can I do that.
  • I followed every step and it doesn't work . I wish if I can walk through every step by sharing my screen. The home page never gets the same look.
    While I am not sure if the XML you provided is broken I also saw that in reading section we don't even get any page with name Home to link as Front page. The header I assigned as explained above but its all broken.
    I have applied for three tickets at Theme forest but none is answered yet.
  • Hi, i tried install the file demo but it present a error.

I see the folders permissions and its 755 for folders and 644 for files.

Failed to import pa_color Black
    Failed to import pa_color Blue
    Failed to import shop_order_status cancelled
    Failed to import shop_order_status completed
    Failed to import product_type external
    Failed to import shop_order_status failed
    Failed to import pa_color Green
    Failed to import product_type grouped
    Failed to import shop_order_status on-hold
    Failed to import shop_order_status pending
    Failed to import shop_order_status processing
    Failed to import shop_order_status refunded
    Failed to import product_type simple
    Failed to import product_type variable
    Failed to import product_cat Clothing
    Failed to import product_cat Hoodies
    Failed to import product_cat Music
    Failed to import product_cat Posters
    Failed to import product_cat Singles
    Failed to import product_cat T-shirts
    Failed to import product_cat Albums
    Objeto “T_1_front” already exists.
    Objeto “T_1_back” already exists.
    Objeto “T_2_front” already exists.
    Objeto “T_2_back” already exists.
    Objeto “T_4_front” already exists.
    Objeto “T_3_back” already exists.
    Objeto “T_3_front” already exists.
    Objeto “T_4_back” already exists.
    Objeto “T_4_front” already exists.
    Objeto “T_5_front” already exists.
    Objeto “T_5_back” already exists.
    Objeto “T_6_front” already exists.
    Objeto “T_6_back” already exists.
    Objeto “T_7_back” already exists.
    Objeto “hoodie_7_front” already exists.
    Objeto “hoodie_7_back” already exists.
    Objeto “hoodie_1_back” already exists.
    Objeto “hoodie_1_front” already exists.
    Objeto “hoodie_2_front” already exists.
    Objeto “T_7_front” already exists.
    Objeto “hoodie_2_back” already exists.
    Objeto “hoodie_3_front” already exists.
    Objeto “hoodie_3_back” already exists.
    Objeto “hoodie_4_front” already exists.
    Objeto “hoodie_4_back” already exists.
    Objeto “hoodie_5_front” already exists.
    Objeto “hoodie_5_back” already exists.
    Objeto “hoodie_6_front” already exists.
    Objeto “hoodie_6_back” already exists.
    Objeto “poster_1_up” already exists.
    Objeto “Poster_1_flat” already exists.
    Objeto “poster_2_up” already exists.
    Objeto “Poster_2_flat” already exists.
    Objeto “poster_3_up” already exists.
    Objeto “Poster_3_flat” already exists.
    Objeto “Poster_4_flat” already exists.
    Objeto “poster_5_up” already exists.
    Objeto “Poster_5_flat” already exists.
    Objeto “cd_1_angle” already exists.
    Objeto “poster_4_up” already exists.
    Objeto “cd_1_flat” already exists.
    Objeto “cd_2_angle” already exists.
    Objeto “cd_2_flat” already exists.
    Objeto “cd_3_angle” already exists.
    Objeto “cd_3_flat” already exists.
    Objeto “cd_4_flat” already exists.
    Objeto “cd_5_angle” already exists.
    Objeto “cd_5_flat” already exists.
    Failed to import “Woo Logo”: Invalid post type product
    Failed to import “Premium Quality”: Invalid post type product
    Failed to import “Ship Your Idea”: Invalid post type product
    Failed to import “Happy Ninja”: Invalid post type product
    Failed to import “Woo Ninja”: Invalid post type product
    Failed to import “Patient Ninja”: Invalid post type product
    Failed to import “Happy Ninja”: Invalid post type product
    Failed to import “Ninja Silhouette”: Invalid post type product
    Failed to import “Flying Ninja”: Invalid post type product
    Failed to import “Woo Album #1”: Invalid post type product
    Failed to import “Ninja Silhouette”: Invalid post type product
    Failed to import “Premium Quality”: Invalid post type product
    Failed to import “Variation #23 of Ship Your Idea”: Invalid post type product_variation
    Failed to import “Variation #24 of Ship Your Idea”: Invalid post type product_variation
    Failed to import “Variation #41 of Ship Your Idea”: Invalid post type product_variation
    Failed to import “Variation #42 of Ship Your Idea”: Invalid post type product_variation
    Failed to import “Woo Album #3”: Invalid post type product
    Failed to import “Woo Album #4”: Invalid post type product
    Failed to import “Woo Album #2”: Invalid post type product
    Failed to import “Woo Single #1”: Invalid post type product
    Failed to import “Woo Single #2”: Invalid post type product
    Failed to import “Order – Dec 20, 2013 @ 05:53 AM”: Invalid post type shop_order
    Failed to import “Order – Dec 26, 2013 @ 09:07 AM”: Invalid post type shop_order
    Failed to import “Order – Dec 29, 2013 @ 07:08 PM”: Invalid post type shop_order
    Failed to import “Order – Jan 04, 2014 @ 02:37 PM”: Invalid post type shop_order
    Failed to import “Order – Jan 06, 2014 @ 04:15 PM”: Invalid post type shop_order
    Failed to import “Order – Jan 08, 2014 @ 05:52 PM”: Invalid post type shop_order
    Failed to import “Order – Jan 15, 2014 @ 07:21 AM”: Invalid post type shop_order
    Failed to import “Order – Jan 17, 2014 @ 03:41 PM”: Invalid post type shop_order
    Failed to import “Order – Feb 10, 2014 @ 07:42 AM”: Invalid post type shop_order
    Failed to import “Order – Feb 12, 2014 @ 05:57 PM”: Invalid post type shop_order
    Failed to import “Order – Feb 14, 2014 @ 10:25 AM”: Invalid post type shop_order

My Website URL: http://cubicalab.com/sigmaplas/

Thanks for your time.

I expect your answer as soon as posible.
  • @juan349 Install woocommerce http://www.woothemes.com/woocommerce/
    is a pluggin, before import sample data :)
  • You instructions for #2 above, making the home page look like the demo, was not the very first thing that I did. When I go to Settings > Reading, I don't see any option for "Front page displays." I definitely want to achieve the same home page you had, so can you help?
  • This shows how little I know! I mistook getting the xml for downloading the theme. At this point I have already built several pages in the Brandon theme. Can I still load the XML as per step 1 above without ruining the work I've done so far on my site? At this point, the only page I want to pick up is the home page from the demo. Thanks for your help.
  • Hi I uploaded the xml file as instructed but just like some earlier complains it didnt come with any page so i cannot select Home as static page. Is there an updated xml file that includes the pages?
  • Hi,

How do I get the homepage exactly as the "wide with Rev. slider" homepage? It doesn't seem to be available with the xml file. I have imported everything succesfully (after installing woocommerce) and this type of homepage doesn't appear anywhere.

I only get the homepages with the red menu bar.

Thanks in advance. 

Update: Already fixed it within the theme options panel, in the header section

• Hi,

We install the XML but it doesn't come with the same content and sliders of the WIDE screen as the following:

http://themes.muffingroup.com/brandon/home/home-corporate?mfn-fw&mfn-c=blue&mfn-clean

Can you please help us how to achieve it?

Regards
  • We always get the content and slider of the following:
    http://themes.muffingroup.com/brandon/

Instead of the wide one. This is our site https://australianwills.com/shop/
  • Hi again,
    In your MuffinBuilder demo file on youtube (www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7lRTlJVeT8 say at time stamp 0:31 11:48), you keeping going to the right hand side of your screen and you copy either text or code from a text file. Where can I find the text file. Thx
  • Hi,

I am trying to import the demo content for Brandon Theme - http://themes.muffingroup.com/?theme=brandon&nbsp;

When importing the demo content I am getting Internal Server Error after a few minutes. 

Any help will be appreciated...

• @muffingroup what are the changes to be made for limits on the server side. 

Do you have to increase PHP session time-out or some other variable in PHP. Can you tell me what all variable need to be changed so that I can get it done by my server guys.. 

I don't want to import demo content without attachments because then I have to go to individual post and add all the images manually. This is too time consuming..

• hi there,

where can i find the slider images in box layout? where can i buy it? thanks sequepe
  • Hi, I downloaded the XML from the above link. If I just wanted to import the slider on the home page into my site to have a tempate to edit, how would I go about this?