Menu on BE|Resume

Hi,

I've recreated the Resume template using 1-click install. Everything seems to be fine except the menu - it looks different than in the demo - it has a blue background. If I change the page attributes from Default to Blank Page, the menu disappears at all. 

Please help me out. Thanks.
Mike

Comments

• Hi Mike,

please send us url to your page so we can have a look on difference between our demo and your website. We are pretty sure that few things must be changed in Theme options > Layout > Header section but first we need to check it.
  • edited October 2014
    http://www.complianceiq.pl/?page_id=1748

I imported the Resume homepage and Options. I removed the background picture (parallax) but it does not influence the header. Also - how do I remove the header background (those stars)?
    The header chosen is Transparent. 
    Attached a screenshot of the settingsimage
  • To remove background with stars in header, please use below css:
    body:not(.template-slider) #Header_wrapper { background-image: none !important; }
    But if you want to get the same background as on our Be|Resume demo, you must setup boxed layout for theme, and "Below slider" header layout. This is what we exactly did on our demo.
  • edited October 2014
    Thank you, but it does not seem to work. It must be something else. It does not look as in the demo (there is this space above menu, removing background with the provided css just makes it black). Attaching screen shot of the page and settings screenshots of the General Settings, Header, Menu

Here u can see the additional header space

General settings

Header settings

Menu settings
  • Please send us request on pm with explanation and access to wp dashboard and we`ll have a look on it.
  • You forgot to turn on "Header | Minimalist" button in Theme options > Layout > Header section. We already did it for you and send more details on pm.

For future questions in this case, please use pm only.

Thanks for understanding!