Changing out image on homepage

I am using the BeTheme "Renovate" and wanted to know how I can change out the image at the bottom of the homepage. The website is – www.kevinwaterproofingllc.com 

I can see that is "renovate_works.png" when I view the source of the page but don't really know where to change it. 

I like the look of the demo but needed to change out the photos to better fit the site. Please let me know how to fix this. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• This image comes from section. You need to edit section and there is possibility to upload own image instead. More info about sections you can read on http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/documentation/#section
  • edited October 2014
    No sorry - I don't understand - even after reading the documentation several times. It seems to make sense, but what is section and where are the settings? Are they in Muffin Theme settings, on the page? I can't see anything called section anywhere.

Also - is it possible to just edit the CSS once the Visual Composer thing has done it's job? I'd rather do that sometimes. But for each page I've got Visual / Text / Builder SEO!? and now Backend and Front end editor - none of these choices seem to work very well.

I'll re-read the doumentation but in the meantime if you could explain section beyond what you have in the documentation and tell me where to find it, I'll be most grateful. :)
  • Sections are inside Muffin Builder. While you create/edit page, in "Page options" section you have Muffin Builder which is responsible for all those settings.

If you don`t know how Visual Composer works, then we recommend to use Muffin Builder which is in "Page options" section as we wrote above. This tool is much easier to use and definitely faster. Please create website this way if you want to have full functionality because as we wrote in description Visual Composer is limited to part of the items and also plugin itself does not have features like full screen sections and this needs additional addons.

Hope this will help you a lot :)
  • edited October 2014
    Thanks I read your answer in the thread.
    Shall I de-activate WPBakery Visual Composer then? I'm sorry but there are two builders? I'm happy with Muffin :) WPBakery visual composer cames with the theme but I used the one below the main page content box. I think there might be a conflict.
  • Yes, please deactivate Visual Composer. This is only additional plugin, not recommended. Just deactivate it in Appearance > Plugins section.
  • I still can't see the image in the section. Even though I've de-activated Visual Composer.
  • Please show us where exactly you don`t see this image. Send us url to your website and provide screenshots as well.
  • Did anyone figure this out - I pulling my hair out! I too read and re read the link area and it was no help what so ever. I am also looking for the elusive "section" that is responsible for publishing a image with a dead link to Muffin. 
  • @besilio What exactly you can't figure out? Please explain and send us also url to your website so we can have a look on it.