Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Bretheon demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Problem with the_content()
  • If you have any problem with the content (for example in plugins, forums, etc...) please follow this paste http://pastie.org/7265980 and after that everything should be working.
  • 7 Comments sorted by
  • Seriously guys? I am by far not a pro, but this problem is caused by one of the worst pieces of code that I've ever seen in a WP theme. And as a solution, you propose to just remove the if-statement around the_content()? Why did you include it in the first place?

The latest version of Bretheon is even uglier:

<?php if( get_post_meta($post->ID, 'mfn-post-content', true) && get_the_content() ||
    ( strpos( $post->post_content, 'woocommerce' ) !== false ) ): ?>
    <div class="the_content the_content_wrapper">
    <?php the_content(); ?>
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>

That allows the correct display specifically for woocommerce but disables all other plugins that use a filter on the_content()

Just removing the if(....) around it as in the solution you propose, doubles the content display of pages that are using a combination of your content builder and the actual content field in wordpress.

For everybody else who has that issue, use the following code:

<?php if( get_post_meta($post->ID, 'mfn-post-content', true) && get_the_content() || !get_post_meta($post->ID, 'mfn-post-layout', true)) : ?>
    <div class="the_content the_content_wrapper">
    <?php the_content(); ?>
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>

Still messy, but at least it doesn't duplicate page content.

• When you do either solution, it ignores the 'Disable Content' on the page and displays it twice.
  • Is there 'still' an issue with content being displayed from plugins? I mentioned this in my now resolved post, but I am not getting WP-Insert Plugin to work (legal pages: Terms and Conditions, Disclaimer, etc.)

This plugin auto-generates the content once linked to the created page. Used it before, no issue. I am waiting to hear back from plugin author, but thought I'd check with you also.

Thanks!
  • Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hello,

we are using Bretheon on our company page, but it seems that whenever I want to use the content builder, the editor won't save the show the content "off" option, and diplays the content twice on the site.
    This happens using the latest version of Bretheon and Wordpress 3.8.1, with Google Chrome Version 35.0.1883.0 dev-m. 
    I also checked in the database and the field responsible for show the content option is left blank every time, no 0 or 1 is saved there.

Could you check in to this?

Thank you!