Video and images

Hello!
Sorry, I don't understand how to insert video and images? What part of code i must replace to insert video from YouTube? ( I see that:   [video_embed video="62954028" width="700" height="400"] ).

Comments

• Hi,

video="VIDEO_ID"

All you need to do is replace VIDEO_ID with VIDEO ID number. This is all you need to do.
  • Is it possible to have the video uploaded on on own server using media and give the URL to that video in the video shortcode..?
    The problem I am seeing over here is that when I enter youtube video ID then after finishing the video it shows the related videos just like it shows in you tube which i do not want to show. Is there any solution to this to hide suggestion video that comes up automatically after given youtube video ends.

Thank You
  • @iGentDigital No, this is not possible. Sorry!
  • No issues. Thank You. But I will surely look forward to it in future updates where we can add video directly into the theme apart from adding Vimeo or youtube video ID.

Thank You
  • You're welcome! We'll think about it of course when all current features will be added.
  • Hi,

Hello everybody.
    Simple question, I am on a Tourist based template. Ok for Vimeo and Youtube, but is it possible to make the video by ID integration work with Dailymotion ?
  • @julboogie Unfortunately we don't have integration with dailymotion but if they support iframes just like youtube or vimeo, then you can get iframe from their side and use inside "Column" item because our theme supports iframes :)
  • Hello Everyone.

Just starting to work with this theme.  I am trying to replicate the video feature in the header of the Be Furniture demo.  Is there any guide on this?  I've created a small :10 sec MP4 video about 3mb but it does not play after uploading to wordpress.  The demo video plays fine.  So some advice or link to info would be helpful.

• @prguy3441 This video is based on section where you can add video. More info about section item you can read at http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/documentation/#section
  • Thanks for that information.  I was able to figure that out by looking at the demo.

My question is: Do I need to render and encode my MP4 and OGV files in a special way because the test videos I made do not show when I insert them into the section.  

The videos are about 3mb and the dimensions are exactly as the demo video files.  My videos play from my hard drive, but not  when I upload them to wordpress and insert them into the section.
  • Probably videos are too large and that's why does not load. So must play with different sizes and settings because this works properly what you can see on our demo. And remember that videos must be in .mp4 and .ogv formats.
  • Thanks for your help.  I was able to get this to work properly.  It was an encoding issue.  When I encoded in h264 all was fine.
  • Thanx a lot. It works with iframe indeed but it's not as great integration as with vimeo or youtube, I mean it does not generate video thumbnail and positioning is a bit weird with social widget activated...