Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Caffeine demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Firefox/iPad Issues

• My site looks great just as it was set up when viewed on Safari but there are problems when it's viewed in Firefox and on the iPad. In Firefox and iPad (Safari for iPad) there are missing pictures - especially on the home page mainly for no apparent reason but they show up perfect on my iMac and macbook with safari. But not on Firefox or the iPad. Also on the Why Us page - there are a few images and columns that are skewed for no apparent reason on when viewed in Firefox and iPad (Safari) but again look great on the iMac and MacBook. Can't figure this out. Can you help please? Site is perspectivemediainc.com 

Thank you
  • 6 Comments sorted by
  • THANK YOU - that fixed the issues perfect. One last question - everything looks great and fits responsively in landscape mode on iPad wonderfully and OK on a mobile phone landscape but viewing in portrait mode some things get skewed a little more and everything isn't quite as responsive and scaled as in landscape view. Is that by design or can that be improved? It's not a HUGE problem but curious as to why the difference on certain things.
  • Thanks - iPad portrait still has a few looks I don't like but my bigger problem now is that the site is not indexing well on Google as far as the description of the site etc. I have included all the meta data and everything even for each page. But when I google my site it says this - "A description for this result is not available because of this site's robots.txt". I have researched this and don't understand how to fix this. Can you please help. I don't know why there is this problem. I have made the site visible on the website settings. Please help. Thank you.
  • got it fixed - it's fine now. Thank you