Image size, properties to maintain quality

I am trying to edit photos to fit the slider and also to use throughout the page. It's taking me awhile because I can't figure out what MBs or KBs for property settings I should have these photos at the maintain the quality of the photos. A lot of the photos are capture screens of our product. Any suggestions on how to maintain quality for the photos as I shrink them to fit into the slider boxes? Thanks!

Comments

• MBs or KBs are not determinant of photos quality. You should have a look on images sizes (width & height). Because we have no idea about what items or sections you talk about, you should have a look on our demo and check what images sizes we used in sections that you are interested for. If you hover on image on our demo, you can click on "Open image in new tab" and you will see what size we used.

Hope this will be helpful.
  • Thank you. I have managed to take and edit photos at the resolution needed to maintain quality while reducing the sizes to fit in the spaces needed, like slider layers. I will use your example if needed. Thanks!!