Popup Contact Form 7 on Button / Link / Price Table

Hi.

Can you explain how create popup with contact form? In prices table, on buttons, on links, etc.

Comments

• Hey,

at this moment we don`t have this possibility but we got this feature added to our wishlist and will be added with next updates (should be ready this week). We are planning to add shortcode/item that will have possibility to open any content you want in popup. But this won`t be possible with buttons on pricing table as this is separate item.
  • thanks.
  • I find solution.

Use 2 plugins:
    1. Contact Form 7: https://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7/
    2. Easy FancyBox: http://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-fancybox/
    In "Contact Form 7" create form.
    In "Easy FancyBox" (Options -> Media) need to activate 2 options: "Images" and "Inline content".

And use this code for theme "BeTheme" where you want:

[button title="Order" icon="icon-basket" icon_position="left" link="#contact_form_pop" target="" color="orange" large="0" class="fancybox" download=""]
    <div style="display:none" class="fancybox-hidden">
    <div id="contact_form_pop"> 
    [contact-form-7 id="1196" title="Order"]
    </div>
    </div>

Enjoy.
  • Thanks for this solution @D1ver but we`ll at this shortcode with update that will be ready today because some other users asked about it and it was on our wishlist before.

But it is really good to know that your solution works as well ;)
  • Yeah, it's works.
  • Why not just do this with prettyphoto instead of fancybox?
  • @Rumant It depends on what users prefer. Each of us is different and may like different things :)
  • okay, just wondering. I'm an amateur and was really trying to figure out how to do this.  D1ver's solution helped me figure it out.
  • edited August 2015
    Not working for me. But i find NEW solution:

[button title="Callback" icon="icon-mobile" icon_position="left" link="#contactformpops" target="" color="orange" large="0" class="fancybox-inline" download=""]

<div style="display: none">
        <div class="fancybox-inline" id="contactformpops">[contact-form-7 id="12390" title="Callback"]</div>
    </div>

Enjoy
  • edited February 2017
    @D1ver's solution worked for me as well, thank you!!
  • @navi21 why Its not working? 

[button title="Callback" icon="icon-mobile" icon_position="left" link="#contactformpops" target="" color="orange" large="0" class="fancybox-inline" download=""]

<div style="display: none;">
        <div class="fancybox-inline" id="contactformpops">[contact-form-7 id="12390" title="Callback"]</div>
    </div>