How do i try out the 15 / 17 different homepage layouts

Hi i have just purchased the theme and scanned through your documents. I was interested in trying out BE transport and one more layout.

How do i go about that?

Comments

• Hey,

The best way to do that, is re-create our demo website. After you can remove things that don`t need ane leave those one that are important for you. All info about re-creating demo you can find on http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/14/step-by-step-how-to-re-create-demo-page

Hope this will help you a lot :)
  • Thanks for your reply. I am creating a clients site on

www.greyhead.in/wpsite

I am trying to import betheme_ALL_new xml file. However after upload the screen shows nothing except the side admin menu of wordpress. What could be wrong?

I have changed all folder permissions of /wp-content to 775

• Ok i managed to solve this.. i temporarily changed my server permission to 777 and then changed it back. Thank you :)
  • edited June 2014
    @dotconverse So you say, while upload .xml file you got blank/white screen and no informations, you changed permissions on /wp-content folder to 777 and all has been uploaded properly?

If this is what you did then we need to say thank you because we didn`t know about this solution. Hope this will help some other users in the future as well :) Thanks!
  • Yes @muffingroup thats what worked. I took a guess that it had something to do with folder permissions and that turned out to be true :D. I am sure there is a better solution that requires me to do a PhD in Apache settings  haha.. something to do with creating a user group for wordpress application. 

Check if most of these complaints are from people using VPS or Dedicated server. my guess is they may be. 

• Thanks @dotconverse for explanation :) Hope this will help in the future.