Why is your theme so difficult to work with?

I purchased this theme in May and now it's August, still can't get through the first page. This is so far the hardest theme ever to work with. I have been customizing themes for over a year now and still hasn't seen one as frustrating as this. Your theme is simply a pain! Your documentation if flawed with grammatical errors making it useless to make sense of it. Features don't work as advertised.

Comments

• Sorry but we really don`t know what to say as so far lot`s of customers enjoy theme and build many websites for their customers. Each day we get many messages that this is the easiest and most friendly theme they ever use so we really have no idea how to help you. Did you even tried to import demo content? We did option to do it with 1 click what has been described on http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/documentation/#1-click-demo

BTW English is not our native language so maybe sometimes there could be some grammatical mistakes but basically documentation was checked and corrected by our friend which is the Englishman.
  • edited August 2014
    I am pretty new to WP too, but I find Muffin is pretty much easier to build the page! 
    Just hope there will be a live preview like theme customizing built in WP given in the near future.
  • edited August 2014
    But we already have video that shows how pages can be created using Muffin Builder

and also we got many other videos.