Additional Languages in one webpage with Betheme

Hello,

I don't know too much about developing a web, but I got to develop one other with another theme in several languages. 
Previously I was using a pluggin named "Polylang" that allowed me to develop pages with different languages where you can change from one language to other through a flag at the top. But with Betheme i have the following message that blocks wordpress.

Warning
: Missing argument 4 for icl_translate(), called in /homepages/21/d522169551/htdocs/web/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/theme-functions.php on line 728 and defined in /homepages/21/d522169551/htdocs/web/wp-content/plugins/polylang/include/wpml-compat.php on line 235

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/21/d522169551/htdocs/web/wp-content/plugins/polylang/include/wpml-compat.php:235) in /homepages/21/d522169551/htdocs/web/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1121

I got in touch with the creators of Polylang, and they told me that they develop the pluggin following the standards of wordpress and that the problem is in the theme "Betheme" 

Whatever, I would like to develop the pages in two different languages. Could you please let me know how to do it with your theme or if you have knowledge of any pluggin that is compatible with Betheme?

Manel

Comments