Language translation problem

Hello!I have bought the theme of yours and had set it up on the local server of the wordpress (denver).It worked pretty good for the first time.But right after I  transfered it on the virtual server there were some problems found.After I had done that all the pages in the (tat) language couldn't be open.The browser gave a mistake: "Firefox has found out the server transfers the request to the server in a way it coudl never be copmleted." The second problem:the font chosen (google font) is reflected on the main page.The other pages reflect a different font.Would you help me with that,please?

Comments

• тэа39.рф (XN--39-6KC5ERC.XN--P1AI)

• Hi,

as we wrote in comments section on TF, it looks like the problem is with wordpress installation or probably something hasn`t beed transfered properly. We recommend to re-install wordpress and theme on this server and hope this should help you because we have no idea what else could be the problem. We are sure this is not theme issue and when you will install it once again then everything will work properly.