How to create a portfolio page with info on the right?

Hi

I'd like to set up my single portfolio pages like the one on your demo page under "Portfolio - Single Project - Presentation 1"
How can I do it? :( sorry but I haven't found how to do it. I'm only getting things like on Presentation 2.

I need the item photo on the left and all information on the right.
Instead I'm only getting the large image and the informations under it.

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

for that page we used "Muffin Builder" tool. Content has been created as on the following screenshot http://snag.gy/Iu84w.jpg
  • Ok

In the screenshot I see that you've used the builder blog "column". How can you insert in that column the portfolio details? Or you've edited directly like a free text?

In addition, my single portfolio post shows now:

- header with large images
    - sharing tools
    - builder section

What I have to do to show only the builder section like in your demo page?
    Please try to be clear, sorry but I'm really in trouble with portfolio, it's the first time I'm using it in this theme and - at least for me - I think that it's not so well designed, I'm using long image, not large, and I'm seriusly worried, my client doesn't like it for now, there are really few options and I'm not an expert in CSS, nor programming...

Thanks for now, I hope to finish this project with this theme.
  • Inside "Column" item we used below html:
    <p>Phasellus fermentum in, dolor. Pellentesque facilisis. Nulla imperdiet sit amet magna. Vestibulum dapibus, mauris nec malesuada fames ac [tooltip hint="Malesuada fames ac turpis egestas, ultricies"]turpis velit[/tooltip], rhoncus eu, luctus et interdum adipiscing wisi aliquam erat.</p>
    <h5 style="margin-bottom: 5px;">Client:</h5>
    <p>[icon type="icon-vcard"] Muffin Group</p>
    <h5 style="margin-bottom: 5px;">Date:</h5>
    <p>[icon type="icon-back-in-time"] May 13, 2014</p>
    <h5 style="margin-bottom: 5px;">Website:</h5>
    <p>[icon type="icon-window"] <a href="http://themeforest.net" target="_blank">View website</a></p>
    <h5 style="margin-bottom: 5px;">Task:</h5>
    <p style="margin-bottom: 30px;">[icon type="icon-doc-text"] Suspen disse fermen tum</p>
    [icon_bar icon="icon-facebook" link="#" target="" size="small" social="facebook"][icon_bar icon="icon-gplus" link="#" target="" size="small" social="google"][icon_bar icon="icon-pinterest" link="#" target="" size="small" social="pinterest"][icon_bar icon="icon-dribbble" link="#" target="" size="small" social="dribbble"]
    But if you are not expert in simple html or css, then you should import content from demo into your theme and then you can easily learn how some things works.
  • Ah ok. That is ok.
    So you're editing things manually. This is not a problem, maybe it's an opportunity to do things exactly as needed.

Ok I've seen here on the forum how to remove all other informations.
    Thanks for now.