Plugins Crushing

I am having a problem with my plugins crushing and having to delete them from my hosting control panel. The culprits are 1. Layer Slider 2. The Events Calendar. Plus I seem not to be able to access Theme customisation menu as this gives me a blank screen tooo. Please help

Comments

• Can you explain what you mean "crushing"? Please explain what is the problem exactly and we`ll try to help you.
  • After installing I get a blank page on both my wordpress backend and the website itself. I have to go delete the plugins from the hosting control panel then its starts working again
  • edited August 2014
    So probably something is wrong with your wordpress installation or one of components hasn`t been installed properly. What we can recommend is install fresh wordpress with fresh theme and maybe this will help you because we have no other solution in this case.

Also the problem could be with memory on your server. Maybe after installing wordpress, theme and all plugins, there is not enough RAM on your server but in this case you need to contact with your hosting provider.

Thanks for understanding!
  • Thank you. It was definately something to do with memory. Soon as they increased the memory all worked like magic. Thank you