Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Falco demo. We also help with many other things which does not require many hours of changes.

We reply on each question within 24 hours!

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Drag&Pull (swipe) Carousel slider for next image
  • Hello,
    I am working on optimizing our website for mobile devices and ran into some trouble. But, by the way we are quite happy with the falco theme.

My problem:
    The "image carousel" does not have "touch" capabilities. I can't click and drag to see the next image. However, the theme demo features that functionality under "Perfect to show your portfolio".

My Question:
    Is there any way to activate the swipe functionality? I'd also be willing to pay for your effort.

Minimal example:
    A working minimal example can be found here. The top carousel is the regular carousel which is great besides the fact that it can't be "swiped" to the next image. The bottom slider is just the way I want it (with swipe capability), besides the fact, that I have problems with the lightbox as carousel everything does not support lightboxes.

Thank you for your support.
  • 1 Comment sorted by
  • Please sign in to see answear!