Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Limuso demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Envato Market Security Notice: Limuso WordPress Theme
  • Updating my blog themes to version 1.3.1 has been an absolute nightmare. The headers and footers break when the update is successful. I had a search form in my header that was completely broken on mobile browsers. The Envato Market plugin is buggy to say the least. Sometimes the updates didn't even take effect after it said they did. When updates were successful I was missing files afterwards (category.php, style.css) that completely broke everything. My blog pages were down due to having no template. My question to you is HOW important is this update and is there anyway to do a simpler fix without using the plugin and without messing with style.css.  
  • 6 Comments sorted by
  • I'm losing hundreds of dollars by the hour. I keep finding more and more problems after updating my limuso theme to 1.3.1. I need this resolved ASAP
  • I've reverted back to the old version. I'm not going to update it again until i know it won't break my customizations. I have a child theme but I still won't do it. Please tell me how serious this security issue is. 
  • Is there a way to just edit/replace the contact form php and make it more secure? I have a captcha set up on my form now.