Select several categories in Portfolio

I would like to place just 2 categories in my Portfolio, but I can either place all of them or just one. Is there a way to select which categories I want ? Do you plan to integrate this option in your next update? 

Comments

• Hi,

at this moment we don`t have anything like that but we`ll add your request to our wishlist and hope we`ll be able to add this with future updates. At this moment what you can do is show portfolio items from different categories in Appearance > Menus section. If you will click on "Screen options" button in right top corner, select "Portfolio categories" and after that you will be able to choose from which category you want to show portfolio items. At this moment this is the only way to do similar thing to what you need.

Thanks for your suggestion!
  • Thanks, but that does not help. I need 2 different categories on the same page !

I really think you should seriously consider this: most themes have this option !!! I'm actually surprised you haven't thought about including it.
  • We are also surprised because you are first person who ask about it :) We`ll try to add this feature with future updates.