Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Nollie demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Can I rename the 'nollie' folder prior to install?
  • Just wondering if I can rename the main 'Nollie' folder to something more suitable for my client prior to upload and will this affect any updates or functions etc.

The reason I ask is just I have installed twice now to new WP 3.5 and the first time none of the changes would save and the second time (current) the 'Theme Options Nollie' page is not loading correctly. Sometimes it will load, other times I need to click save or another button before the panels show??

I thought it must have been because I renamed the folder before upload, but have done this on many of my other themes without detriment.

Any suggestions are appreciated :)
  • 3 Comments sorted by
  • OK.. so I have re-installed and the 'Theme Options Nollie' page appears to be loading fine now, I have uploaded the demo content and it seems fine. 

However nothing will save, I have tried to upload a new logo and it is not saving or displaying on the site, it can however be found in the media files so the upload is ok.

Please help :)
  • OK thanks.. done !