search function

Hi, My search function in the top right corner only shows posts, but as I am building a website with your theme, not a blog, I wonder why it's not showing any of my content in the search function? And how can this be resolved?

Keep up the good work!

Comments

• Hi,

wordpress search that we used for theme is looking for content in database, but content from muffin builder in encoded and that`s why search functions does not see this content as should be. That`s why, if you build content via muffin builder, you need to copy content from muffin builder and paste into wordpress editor. Then in Page options section you have button to hide content from wordpress editor and this will be visible only for your needs and additional things like search or seo plugins.

BTW In wordpress editor we got additional tab, called Builder >> SEO and you can click on it to copy content from muffin builder into wordpress editor.

Because of technical problems it just can`t be other way and that`s why we included this additional option. Thanks for understanding!