Post Links

Hi There,

LOVE BE - but seem to be having a problem on some (not all) blog posts.

If I have my temporary site as the 'main site' - when I view a Post (that has been created on the temporary site) = it automatically goes to the OLD website.

This is really strange, because I am creating a NEW website on a completely different server to the OLD website on another different server.

Do you have any ideas why this is happening?

I checked the database, and all wp-posts, wp-options etc. are going to the temporary site - which is what I want.

I checked my permalinks and they are set up correctly to display (as I always have them) %category%/%postname%

Please tell me how to fix this. Ideally I want to remove all associations to the OLD site = but we will be keeping the same domain, once the NEW site is built. For now, though it all needs to work and function on the temporary url.

hope this makes sense - thank you!

Comments

• Hi,

this problem is definitely not related with theme. It looks like the problem is with cache or maybe with server configuration because this definitely comes from .htaccess. Unfortunately in this case we are not able to help because this is not related with theme at all.

Thanks for understanding!