Slider

Hi,

Can you please tell me How I can add a Slider in the TOP header section?

I am using Muffin Builder for my Home Page, and if I add a shortcode for the slider in Visual Editor and add it to the very top of my other items = it actually goes below the menu.

I need the header at the very top of the page.

OR

Maybe I just can't use visual builder for the home page, if this does not work?

Please help and URGENTLY. thank you so much.

Comments

• When you create/edit page, you have selector called "Slider" in Page options section and this is the section to select slider for page.
  • Hello,

How do I add a NEW shortcode for a different slider on the page?

Not Resolution or Layer slider = but my "own" slider... I also want it in the top header.

Hope it is possible.
  • Hi,

if your own slider uses shortcodes, then you can use shortcode in content section or inside muffin builder but it won`t work as our built-in revolution or layer sliders as this is created different way.

Thanks for understanding!
  • Hi,

Yes, I know - and realize that ....

I want to use my own shortcode for a completely different slider in the TOP HEADER section... But, When I add the shortcode in Muffin Builder Or simply by adding it into the WP Editor = it goes BELOW the Top Header.

How do I get in IN or WITHIN the Top Header?

Hope this makes sense, thank yuo sooo much.
  • As we wrote above, this is unfortunately not possible because included sliders like Layer or Revolution are stored in the code. So at this moment this is technically not possible but we`ll think about something like that in future updates.
  • Hi There,

That would be fantastic, YES please include this on your next update.

For now, would you please tell me how do I remove the Slider, as built into the theme code? I need a way to add my own shortcode.

I look forward to the reply. There must be a way to do this.
  • This is not possible with any code at all! For that must be rebuilt themes files and this is technically not possible to do it within css.
  • Hi There,

Please, there must be a way. I need to use a completely different slider to get more of a carosuel effect.

Please tell me what the options are.

Right now, only Revolution slider and Layer slider are included = and they do not offer what I want. So I thought, I could simply add a shortcode in the top - header area, and have it show my 'new slideshow' ?

There must be a way to do this. Please explain and let me know what you suggest.

Thank you.
  • Hi again,

This is my idea = http://www.hellobc.com

Please tell me how I can achieve a similiar appearance now. Don't tell me it is not possible, but please suggest a way that is, with full description and explanation.

Owner of Web Business here.

Thank you sooo much.
  • edited August 2014
    We`ll write once again that this is not possible because for that must be rebuilt html for pages!!! If you don`t understand what does it mean then sorry but we really can`t help.

However if you will send us url to page where you have menu and this slider, we can have a look if there is anything similar what we can do but can`t guarantee that we`ll be able to help.